Dear Database Guru,
I am creating one series of blog post for one of my project where we are migrating PostgreSQL Database from REHL 7.2 to REHL 7.5.
the customer database size is around 20 TB, for this post I have created with 10GB of the database and Oracle Linux Operating system. other then database server hardware, operating system version, and database size.. rest of the method is same what we had executed for the customer.
Please check below post
1. Setup/configure Oracle VirtualBox
2. Install Operating System Oracle Linux 7.2
3. Install Operating System Oracle Linux 7.5
4. Install PostgreSQL Database in Oracle Linux 7.2
5. Create PostgreSQL Database
6. Create Table(s) and fill with dummy database around 10gb in size
7. Take the backup of PostgreSQL Database
8. Migrate PostgreSQL Database to Oracle Linux 7.5
9. Start PostgreSQL Database to Oracle Linux 7.5 server and validate data