15 Years total experience of proven Enterprise/Solutions Architecture, Leadership and Hands-on focusing on designing and delivering large enterprise ICT Business/Technology solutions. This is by occupying several key positions within well-known multinational organizations in different sectors like (Government, Financial Services, Utilities, Telecommunication, Technology Vendors and Service Integrators).
Key Areas of Expertise:
– Innovation and Digital Transformation.
– Cloud Architecture (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) – Private/Public Cloud Solutions.
– Infrastructure Architecture (Converged, Hyper-Converged and Cross Vendor).
– Platform Architecture (Database, BI/Analytics, Middleware, Integration, and Security).
– Cloud and Cross-Platform Migrations.
– Project Management and Delivery leadership
– Cloud Automation and Accelerated Deployments. (DevOps)
– Business case development and TCO costing.
Technology vendors expertise (Hands-on/Architecture):
– Public Cloud: Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS, and AWS.
– Infrastructure Solutions: Converged, Hyper-Converged (OnPremise/Private Cloud)
– Engineered Systems: Oracle Cloud Machines, Exadata/Exalogic, and ODA
– Middleware Solutions: Oracle Cloud PaaS, Service Bus, SOA Suite, BPM, WebLogic, IAM Suite
– Applications Solutions: Oracle Cloud SaaS (ERP/HCM), Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Oracle IDM and OBIEE Apps.
– High Availability (HA): End-to-End Redundancy, Load balancing, Database/Applications/Web Tiers clusters.
– Disaster Recovery (DRP): Database, Storage, and VMs Replications
– Virtualisation Solutions: OVM, Xen, VirtualBox, VMware and Solaris Zones.
– Manage multiple projects (s)
– Supervise a project team in all aspect of the Transformation delivery
– Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication, and training, etc.
– Technical Program Management
– Technology Delivery
– Technology and Solution Architect
– Technical Operations Management
to know more about me …